Ashley Marketplace & Cafe
As an essential business Ashley Marketplace is open for grocery shopping only (cafe is closed)
- Location: 1 South Orange Avenue
- Hours: 7 Days/week; Mon – Sun 7 am to 9pm
- Phone: 973-762-5200
- Curbside pickup available; email email@example.com with your order. You’ll receive a call to schedule curbside pickup. Please be patient and plan ahead as same day service is not possible at this time.
Beltat & PFAB Designs
Just in – 5 layer Reversible Dust Face Mask , Cotton Fabric , washable. Face masks for sale the general public and donated to front line workers.
Best Contact: 973-518-1927
FLIPMITS Convertible Handwear
Location: 8 W South Orange Ave.(temporarily closed)
We offer Everyday Bundle Deals…Everyday! Search, view and purchase all of our products online.
Kitchen a la Mode
- 19 South Orange Ave.
- Open Wednesday’s – Sunday’s 12pm-5pm for walk in customers .
- Still offering phone and email orders for pick up or delivery.
- Sharpening knives daily.
- Call 973-821-5145 or email kitchenalamode.com
- Please check the website for products and call during those hours or email for assistance
- Yes we have C02 Canisters for Sodastream machines available.
- You can purchase gift cards and some items through SOMAgeneralstore.com
- Follow Social Media: Facebook and Instagram
- Store closed to the public; phone or online orders only
- Online: http://lizasfashion.com/
- Phone: 973- 378-8889
- Phone Orders: 973-913-4655
- Online Orders: Facebook, Instagram, Web: @shopmodstudio; shop-modstudio.com
- Free local delivery and free shipping
- Phone: 973-762-4300
- As an essential service Pet Wants remains open to public
- Curbside pick-up is available at the front entrance or at the Taylor Place parking lot behind the shop
- Free Delivery
- Will ship outside delivery area
- Order online at PetWantsSOMA.com
- Open Thursday’s – Saturday’s 12 p.m – 5 p.m for walk in customers.
- Still offering online sales with local pick up or delivery.
- Call 973-821-5441 or email Contact@shopsadies.com.
- Personal shopping appointments available
Sparkhouse Toy and Books
- Phone: 973-821-5227
- Open 10 to 4 pm for virtual shopping; call or FaceTime: 973-821-5227; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Curbside pick-up available all day
- Free local delivery after 4pm
South Orange Pharmacy
- Call-in orders only; curbside pick-up or delivery only
- Store closed to public
- Phone: 973-821-5414
Stop & Shop
- As an essential business, Stop & Shop is open to the public
- Location: 407 Valley St.
- Phone: 973-762-6608
- Hours: Daily 6am to 7:30am- SENIORS and Special Needs Only
- Hours: Daily 7:30am to 8pm
The Local Yarn Store
Location: 15 Village Plaza
Hours: Tues. through Sat: 10 a.m to 2 p.m for 20 min pre-scheduled solo shopping appointments and 12 p.m to 2 p.m for general shopping with no more than three customers allowed inside. One on one help will be offered on Thursday from 2:30 p.m to 4 p.m and will cost $10 for 15min increments.
Follow Social Media: @thelocalyarnstore
Best Contact: 12 p.m to 3 p.m. 973-821-5005
Visit thelocalyarnstore.com for virtual class schedule. We are also running virtual help sessions and meet-ups via Zoom.
Follow Social Media: @thelocalyarnstore
- As an essential business Walgreens is open to the public
- Location: 139 South Orange Avenue.
- Phone: 973-275-3845
- Hours: 7 days/week from 9am to 9pm.
Location: 25 Valley Street
Hours: Sunday-Wednesday 10 a.m- 8 p.m, Thursday- Saturday 10 a.m to 9 p.m.
Ye Olde Curiositie Shoppe
Location: 111 South Orange Ave.
Hours: Monday to Saturday 10:30 a.m to 5:30 p.m, and closed Sundays
Now fully open for buying / selling US and foreign coins stamps currency bullion etc
As an essential business Zen Pets is open to the public
Hours: Mon – Sat 10am -7pm; Sun 11am to 5pm
Limited Delivery: Thus and Sat 4 to 7pm
We have plenty of premium food getting ready for home deliveries! Email us at UrbanaGreens@gmail.com or call us at 917-397-0041.
Urbana Greens grows local, natural, and sustainable food in the NYC metro area. We offer customized food production services and CSA products.