The Township of South Orange Village and the Township of Maplewood are teaming up to bring a special virtual town hall to the residents. Ask the Experts: A Covid-19 Town Hall and Q & A will be presented on Sunday, November 22, 2020, from 7:30-9:00 pm.
Do you have questions about gathering for the upcoming holidays during the pandemic? Curious about the Covid-19 risk while eating at restaurants or shopping? Wondering about when you’ll get the vaccines? Want insight on treatment and best approaches if you think you’re sick? Please attend and bring your questions!
- Daniel Griffin, MD PhD CTropMed CTH
- Chief, Division of Infectious Disease – ProHEALTH, an OPTUM Company
- Senior Fellow for Infectious Disease, United Health Group
- Clinical Instructor of Medicine – Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, Department of Medicine-Division of Infectious Diseases
- Candice Davenport
- Health Officer, Public Health Nursing Supervisor, Health Educator Maplewood Public Health Division
- Scott Egelberg
- South Orange Office of Emergency Management and COVID-19 Response Coordinator
- Elected Officials from both towns will be available to answer questions as well
To register and submit a question, please go to https://twp-maplewood-nj-us.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_L0AVJo8kTPepDcjcau4CTA.