COVID-19 has spread rapidly since its initial emergence and like all municipalities South Orange has reacted and put in measures to try to keep our residents (and visitors) safe. We all felt the restrictions and it has made life tougher. Now the State is easing up in a phased approach and our government is doing its best to balance opportunities for activity with staying safe as a Community. We are actively monitoring the current data and updating policies and procedures around town.
Join the Village Facebook Live, or via WebEx on Tuesday, June 30 at 7:00 pm for a live virtual town hall meeting to ask your questions and get answers from Village leaders. There will be a short period of comments but most of the time will be used as a Question and Answer session so that we can address the concerns of our residents.
Join WebEx by registering (preferably ahead of time) at southorange.webex.com
Join by audio only by dialing 1-408-418-9388 Event Code if asked: 129 695 0315
Panelists will include:
- Sheena Collum, Village President and the Village Government Board of Trustees
- Adam Loehner, Village Administrator
- Julie Doran, Executive Director, South Orange Village Center Alliance
- Pete Travers, Department Head for Recreation and Cultural Affairs
- Scott Egelberg, Coordinator for the Office of Emergency Management
We will be accepting questions live during the town hall, but you may also email email@example.com earlier to make sure your question is received. If you are unable to attend live you may also go to www.southorange.org or the Village Facebook page for future viewing.